I hate to admit it but what I thought was the toughest job is not what this is about and it struck me in a way that I thought it was worth sharing.
Before I watched it my mind jumped to a few conclusions as to what it would be about…
Top on my list were:
- Alaskan fishing jobs (I saw a movie on this once documenting how dangerous it is and it has just stuck with me…not sure why I put this on top of the list but it was the first thing that came to mind)
- Police officer in an inner city ghetto (dealing with drug dealers and gangsters seems really tough..that’s an understatement I’m sure)
- US Soldier (goes without saying, no explanation needed here!)
- Neurosurgeon (like Dr. Ben Carson…who separates conjoined twins)
- ….something along these lines..
But it wasn’t any of these. This is a real job interview for a real job put on by a real boss. Comment below when you are done and let me know what you thought it was!